🤝Revenue Share

Our Telegram AI bot isn't just a tool for our community; it's also a revenue-generating asset. We'll offer the bot to other projects for a fee, with an additional revenue stream from an ads section. 70% of the revenue generated will be distributed to holders as a reward, while the remaining 30% will be allocated to buybacks, further enhancing the value of our tokens.

Last updated